3505 Thayer Court
Aurora, IL 60504
The FSSC22000 Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and links primary production certification to food manufacturing, distribution and agent/broker management certification.
This standard requires such attributes as:
• An in-
• A validation and verification program for all HACCP related standards.
• A complete product id, recall, and traceability system.
• A comprehensive facility audit where hygiene, operations, and quality are scrutinized.
• Continuous improvement of Food Safety and Quality
• Safety Team
• Lockout/Tagout Procedure
• Employee Safety Dress Code
• Employee Safety Training Program
• MSDS Program
• Security Cameras & Codes
• Motion Detectors & Swipe Card Entrances
• Visitor Identification Badges
• Vendor Certification and Approval Program
• FDA Compliance Certifications
• CONEG Compliant
• Vendor, Master Roll and Lot traceability
• Licensed Pest control program both inside and outside facility with documentation
• 18" clear area from the walls
• No food or uncovered drinks in production area policy
• No glass permitted in plant
• Full time cleaning personnel
• Cleaning of building performed and documented daily, weekly and monthly
• In Process testing of all printed material
• SPC utilization for continuous critical parameter improvements
• Documented monthly calibration of equipment
• Quarantine for non-
• Customer complaint and corrective action procedure